Saturday, September 30, 2023

I’m back! 😂

 



Hi Everyone,
I know I’ve been gone a long time. A lot of things have happened since I last updated. I’ve had several birthdays, been apple picking several times, went to Disneyland, Broadway, and the beach. I have gotten my BS in General Psychology. I’m working on my MS in General Psychology. I have gotten Covid 3 times, the flu, and RSV once. My whole family got Covid really bad in 2021. The other times we had COVID, it was bad but not nearly as bad as in 2021. I’m very thankful for that. I am now playing the cello in my church in the White Mountains of AZ, which I love doing. I also had surgery this summer. That was scary. I saw Aladdin on Broadway for the first time this year and had my first cross-country trip in a monitor home. I’ve been across the country many times before, but never in a motor home that was pretty cool. I also got a job as a part-time professor this year. It has been an eventful and sometimes emotionally taxing few years since I last updated. 
I’m planning to start updating more regularly and not disappear for so long again 🤞. 
I also plan to go into more detail about the last several year’s events in the future, but tonight, I thought I’d just give a quick overview.
Now what has everyone else been up to?

No comments:

Post a Comment